The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

2.15 Ponty – Free bet?

Home Forums Horse Racing 2.15 Ponty – Free bet?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hitman
    • Total Posts 2

Don’t often even consider a bet in these types of races but Gardasee looks like a terrific e/w bet in this race. Sure to relish the ground and a capable pilot on board, 9-2 looks great value, since I can’t see him out of the 1st 3. Am I missing something?

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Yes you are missing something. We don’t do tips on here especially from a new poster.

Hitman
    • Total Posts 2

Sorry about that and thanks for the friendly welcome. I am not a spammer, tipster or any other undesirable. I was merely sharing an observation and asking for feedback. Won’t be doing that again. Cheers.

admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 735

Hitman – sorry for that terse reply you got there. We’ve been having severe problems with spammers, etc, since moving/upgrading the forum at the weekend and I am sure my esteemed friend Wallace was simply acting in the best interests of the forum.

We have a section ‘Daily Lays and Plays’ where you can post topics relating to selections/ideas/discussions on particular races. We do discuss races on the main ‘Horse Racing’ bit but that tends to be for major races. To avoid cluttering up the Horse Racing section we created the Daily Lays and Plays bit for day to day selections.

Please feel free to post there where your posts will be welcomed.

By the way – I’ve had a quick look at tthe 2.15 Ponty and as a result of your nod I’ve had a few quid on.

Librettist
    • Total Posts 559

Hitman, there is a place for this sort of thread in the daily lays and plays section. Welcome to TRF, anyway!

FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

You obviously weren’t missing anything :)

admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 735

Well done Hitman – thanks for that. The wife and kids will eat tonight now!

I look forward to seeing more of your insights (in the daily Lays and Plays – lol!)

naps
    • Total Posts 159

Well done Hitman and Corm…glad others were on!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.