The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pipe

Home Forums Horse Racing Pipe Reply To: Pipe

Fallonman
  • Total Posts 35

I agree with Lingfield the catalyst is David Johnson. There is no doubt that numerically it hasn’t been a bad season for the Pipe team but in terms of winning quality races it has been rather lacking in that department.<br>DJ must be wondering where the next winner is coming from and Well Chiefs performance must have been very disappointing for all concerned. <br>The bottom line is most of the horses are badly handicapped or out of form or just past their best. I dont see horses such as Marcel making any further improvement and I can see more horses being moved by DJ.<br>The jockey situation cannot be good for anyone connected to the yard. Its obvious that Murphy is not flavour of the month and the relationship is so strained that they barely speak with each other. <br>Certainly DP looked very agitated when interviewed after TJM told him that he wouldn’t ride anymore that day. As it turned out Vodka Bleu ran a stinker and I think that any inference that the jockey is the reason behind the DJ horses running badly is way off the mark.<br>However it would not surprise me if Murphy is made the scapegoat for what be a very expensive season for DJ.