The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pointers

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pointers Reply To: Pointers

kersly
  • Total Posts 949

You are probably right Paul-just stick with it.<br>Still think this "System Forum" is just a few selections put up by individuals-no reasons given.What can you get your teeth into?.Nothing to discuss,nothing to spark you into action,surely there is a need to throw around a few ideas.<br>Does it matter if it goes wrong for the individual,its not a contest to find"super punter"<br>I applaud anyone who is prepared to share thoughts whatever the outcome.<br>I look in daily but it becomes boring if all you see is a list of selections without any reasons given.You never know some one may suggest a slight adjustment that would be beneficial.<br>I know I’m a moaning old sod,you will have to forgive these ramblings

Anyway here is my list;)  of todays selections<br>Thursday 3rd July<br>Flat Turf Qualifiers<br>3.05 Yarm-Estimate(5)..f/c 4/1………….Lost<br>4.40 yarm-Floreeda(7)..f/c 9/4………….Won 6/4<br>7.55 Epsom-Swynford Welcome(5)..f/c 16/1…..Won 10/1

Profit on the day of 9.50<br>July(+7.61)

Nat Hunt Qualifier<br>2.50 Perth-Knockdoo(6)..f/c 5/1…………2nd 7/2<br>_____________________________________________<br>The following have an x in Postdata(posted for reference only)<br>Nat Hunt<br>3.25 Perth-The Alleycat(5x)..f/c 6/1….Non Runner

Flat Turf<br>2.40 Hayd-Wendy’s Girl(4x)..f/c 9/2………….Lost<br>4.20 Hayd-Look Heres Carol(7x)..f/c 7/4…..2nd

Some each way prices amongst that lot

A grumpy- kersly

<br>

<br>(Edited by kersly at 12:20 pm on July 3, 2003)<br>

(Edited by kersly at 8:13 pm on July 3, 2003)