The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Paul66

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Paul66 Reply To: Paul66

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2150

Hey guys, I’m an easy going sorta bloke, but hadn’t you lot ought to get a slice of reality…. Dell put his system on more than 1 message board, we were not the only board. This board has nearly 2000 members and some of the other boards are probably pushing half that each, so what did Dell expect by making his methods public, its his own fault, he’s a grown man and knew the risks. If Kersly’s "Pointers does the same thing, that too has now been put in the public domain and Ole Kers will have no control in it at all. Thats the name of the game. If you want to help everybody by sharing your own experiences then there can never be secrets kept. I have been betting this method for some years now but I used different source data from what Dell is using. Its a common easy system thats been in use for a long time, its not new and its not Dells, the variation is Dells but not the system…… you cannot bolt the stable door after the horse has bolted, the secrecy is over, most know the system, and Dell knew that this would happen and it didn’t bother him……<br>:smiley:

MrE