The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: 5/4 System

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems 5/4 System Reply To: 5/4 System

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2150

Hi Jar, forget it with this system mate. There are a very large % of odds on shots, 1/4 and 1/5 are not unknown, and some of those get stuffed. I’ve mentioned on other threads that the only sensible way of betting short and maintaining a winning chance at so little risk is to bet "Rolling Doubles". Now I’m back on my old hobby horse about betting short prices, its not always the road to ruin, think about it. If you get 10 winners on the bounce at 1/2, your "rollers" will pull you in a profit of 20 points for a level stake risk of 10 points, you are actually getting a set of 2/1 wins. Yes sure, they could all go WLWLWLWL, but that aint likely. I’m sure that at one point last year, Del had a winning run of 14, I might be overstating that but I don’t think so. If you want to win money on a regular basis, you MUST protect your bank and not do your nuts chasing. If you lose a bit more than a double or two would pull back, go for a treble or 4/5 timer for small stakes, Del gets 4 timers up enough times. Its too hard to come by to risk it Jar, slow and steady is the answer, no quick fixes……..<br>:smiley: :smiley:

MrE