The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: For Anyone who wants to Retire!

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems For Anyone who wants to Retire! Reply To: For Anyone who wants to Retire!

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

There is a place for SAW bets but as Dave says, its really not the good thing that you might expect. Its a handy little method to have in your armoury because there are times when its an absolute life saver. I use it only rarely and only when I cant be at the ‘puter or phone to put bets on. If, for instance, you had 6 GG’s to bet and you were betting them 112233 reverting back to 1 after a winner (or a profit), you would need this method to apply the bet in the manner you wish and it can be done in your absence. If in this scenario your 4th bet won @ 5/1, your 6 points in profit, you’d be throwing it all away again if you let that bet ride and the final two lost. So you SAW, and if instructed, the bookie will continue back to 112233 again, if the last two lose, you still have a nice little profit to go home with…… I personally wouldn’t recommend SAW as a staking proposition though, but purely as a stop gap, it can save a lot of trouble when you can’t find time to breathe………..  :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE