The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: For Anyone who wants to Retire!

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems For Anyone who wants to Retire! Reply To: For Anyone who wants to Retire!

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi Dave, I bought the Mirror for the first time today just to look at Steve’s System. Don’t tell Matron though cos he reads The Times and I cant have any of that crap…… hehehe…… I obviously have never seen that column but your question on tipsters requires answering. There are a few genuine ones out there (not many though) as DJ will tell you, but I do know of two personally, who do their utmost to ensure that their customers get a fair crack. The one will even give you your money back if you dont make a profit, the snag is, he only bets for 3 or 4 months during the Summer, so you have to be patient. The other guy was tipping dogs on another site for free and he beat off all comers. I think he may have packed it in now, too much hassle. Hope that answers your question cos they shouldn’t all be tarred with a dirty brush, just be careful and dont risk any money. If they’re straight, they’ll give you a free run, if they dont then stuff ’em……<br>:smiley:

MrE