The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: NEW ANGLE FOR NEW YEAR

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems NEW ANGLE FOR NEW YEAR Reply To: NEW ANGLE FOR NEW YEAR

snowman
Participant
  • Total Posts 554

Hi Steve, been watching your selections with interest and just wanted to say please don’t lose the faith with this system because of a couple of rough days.<br>Mr E was right when he said you were going a bit too well – it would have been better if these losers had been sprinkled amongst your winners.<br>You would have still been over the moon with your results and rightly so. What are you now? 11 wins out of 21 bets? £341 returned for £210 outlayed. Even another 4 or 5 losers right now and you would have results that would still look great, it’s a bit weird too at the moment with only all weather racing it has it’s own peculiarities – and weren’t your first 6 winners all on turf? I think they were.<br>So keep up the good work Steve there are far too many systems on here that are abandoned FAR too early to let the true results come out. I hope this isn’t one of them because I think you really have some interesting filters in place.

Good luck.