The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: How many 2007 Chelt Festival winners did we see today

Home Forums Horse Racing How many 2007 Chelt Festival winners did we see today Reply To: How many 2007 Chelt Festival winners did we see today

Anonymous
Inactive
  • Total Posts 17718

SHL

If you’re gonna quote me, at least do me the service of using my words rather than yours; not related to Stav, are you?:biggrin: <br>What I wrote was "in mainly uncompetetive races" which rather negates most of your last paragraph. <br>Saturday’s race was a case in point; basically a 2 horse race from the start, with The Listener not seeing out his race for whatever reason, all BoS had to do was plod on at his usual married man’s gait to collect. Just one instance of many where he has collected a gd1 prize without a gd1 performance.

IF he is a "boat", then he should be easy to beat under soft ground conditions and the overwhelming evidence is that he is very difficult to beat.

That is precisely the point. Because he lacks the pace to be competetive on proper racing ground, he needs ‘cut’ to slow the others down.<br>As for my skills in the ring, I will leave that for others to judge, all I will say is that they are no way retarded by reading and understanding a horse’s form, rather than following the common herd.<br>Pity we don’t have a smiley with two fingers rampant.:)