The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant Reply To: K2 Variant

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

OK, thanks for that Kers, I’ll keep a check on it all anyway. What I had my arse in a sling for was the complete difference in the two formats of the same paper, that really is beyond my understanding. There is no apparent agreement between the two, and yet they are supposed to be the same ratings. I selected 5 horses yesterday, you picked 4 and we only agreed on one, even worse than that, we ended up selecting two DIFFERENT GG’s in the SAME race, now there has to be something not quite right there. I think your system has potential, and I dont see the sense in undermining it by selecting different horses, thats just not on. I’m trying to help you iron out the wrinkles of your system if I can, I feel that using the Online Version, I am weakening yours and casting doubt on its validity cos if the RP cant bloody agree on the basis of the system, where do we go from here…… no Kers, I’m convinced that you’ve got it nearly right and I think, perhaps, that the RP is way behind in updating the Online Ratings, it either that or they’re using a different format from the paper copy….. stick to yours Kers, I’ll follow you in…..  hehehehe……<br>:smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:   :cool:

MrE