The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant Reply To: K2 Variant

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi Dave, the difference between selections made from the two mediums,thats the one thing that I aint sure about yet. We need a lot more time to confirm that and I think the Paper version has a lot going for it if you cut the rubbish out. I’m not trying to infer that your selections are rubbish Kers, far from it mate, I think that this has the makings. Its just a couple of niggles that I’ve got, and using the RP Forecast is too inaccurate to be more than a rough guide. Using Kers version and pushing it through my own criteria, will enhance the system (I hope) and if Kers was to go back over his results and kick out all the selections that never actually reached 2/1, I dont think he’d stop smiling till tomorrow…. anyhow, lets hope that racing soon gets back to normal cos, like yourself, I aint sure if this is just a phenomena due to the bad weather. I hope not, but you can never tell……. I must thank you Dave and some other contributers, for helping this along, I’m sure Kers is chuffed to pieces……<br>:smiley:

MrE