The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant Reply To: K2 Variant

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Waheeeyy…. I dunno whats happened to Kersly, but his systems still working fine ennit. C’mon Kers, stop your crying…. ooops, I wonder if he’s ill, he might have caught it off me cos I did cough all over me ‘puter…… hey kers, have you got my virus….. :biggrin:  I dont care anyway cos I had a tenner on that hoss @ 9/1 so that calls for another dram of the amber stuff…….<br>For anyone thats daft enough to be following K2, I use my own ideas on Kers method and only bet ’em if I can get 2/1 or better. That was not possible with Zeuss but I did get Coppington Flyer @ 9/1, so thats a good start for 2003……<br>I dont bet levels as most of you will know cos betting that way will get you nowhere, but for the sake of this board, I will state this at levels AND my own staking….<br>Using Kers selections for Dec 2002, we had….<br>3/1… 5/2… L… L…  9/4… L… 3/1… L… L… L… L… L… 3/1… <br>at levels, that was 5.75pts profit from an outlay of 13pts, so that was OK….  my own betting was a lot riskier but I made 50pts profit for an outlay of 41pts, so all in all, I think Kers little gem may just be the one to follow (with a few slight modifications)…….  lets see what happens in January, a notorius month with the weather………<br>:smiley: :smiley:

MrE