The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant Reply To: K2 Variant

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Right guys, I dont know wether any of us is gonna be bothering until the New Year, so the analysis for December…… we’re all in it to make money, some for a hobby but we all want to come away with a profit and in that respect K2 is disappointing. Although we have had 10 wins from 26 selections, which is a pretty good SR, we still didn’t get a profit. We can always adopt a staking plan to suit but that really is the way skintdom…. the only way to go is to improve on the basic system which is obviously a good sound system, I just dont believe that December was a good month to give us a fair run, I think we need to continue this into January. At present I have felt very comfortable with those selections of K2 that are available at 2/1 or better. This has given us 4 winners from 10 so the SR isn’t much better than the above BUT a 5 point profit is shown….. as Kers says, we need to continue monitoring but I feel that this is a sound enough "consensus" system and with a bit of gentle moulding and more selective selections, we have a little gem, I hope so anyway……. All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all, have a good time and join me in enjoying the falling down water……. best of the season to all of ya…….  :smiley:  :smiley:

MrE