The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant Reply To: K2 Variant

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi guys, we had one loser today (Mister Trix) and a winner and a loser from yesterday. The run of resullts for December so far are………  3/1… L… L… L… 5/2… 4/5… L… L… 11/8… 1/1… L… L… 7/4… 1/1… L… L… L… L… L… 3/1… L… 4/5… L… L…<br>These results are not as good as I’d hoped them to be but I think that results have been pretty poor overall. I have used my own method of form study to try and reduce the possible losing runs and wasted bets. I think that on the whole it has been successful cos my losing runs are not of any great length and can be coped with. But the acid test of making it profitable using only level stakes is proving to be a bit of a disappointment because the "value" and/or a sufficiently acceptable Strike Rate is missing. Kers has come out OK because he found that 33/1 winner but I feel distinctly uncomfortable with long losing runs or an unacceptable Strike Rate. Yes, I know I’m impatient, but I cant see any sense in betting every day just to stand still, it takes too much time and not a little money, 9 winners and 15 losers aint too bad so the "value" is where its all at. I had a good friend who was one of the more  successful and knowledgable pro’s around, he hammered it home to me time and time again that I should NEVER bet below 2/1 and I’ve always followed that advise. I’m going to recheck the past months results and see just what has happened. We may reduce the amount of bets, but if we can make the worst months profitable, we might find the rainbow……

MrE