The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: K2 Variant

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems K2 Variant Reply To: K2 Variant

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi Kers, yes mate, I would agree that all selections should be judged to levels. I personally would never bet level stakes cos that aint the way to reap the rewards, there is not one professional that I know of, that bets to levels. But, as you say, it is the only way to judge a service or a system because the figures cannot be twisted or misconstrued. Lets face it, if we make a steady profit at levels, we can go to town with a staking plan, the staking plans are obviously there to enhance the profits, they cannot make a bad system good, so I’m with you all the way….. that 33/1 held you together nicely Kers, you’d have been in queer street without it. I’m trying to reduce the losers on your method by simple deduction and sensible form study, nothing elaborate, and I’ll post that up later. In doing so I lost the 33/1 but I’m happy enough cos the losing sequences are low, when you get 12 losers on the trot, thats a months profits gone and it’ll take a further month to regain those profits, we won’t always pull ourselves out of it with winning outsiders… (I’m still jealous…. :biggrin:  ), so I’m trying to stabilise a little and seeing if we can keep those losing runs down to about half a dozen. This is a very promising method Kers and you have done well, I dont think I’ll improve it in any way but its always worth a bit of time and effort to try, we could all benefit….   all the best Kers, keep it going….   :smiley:

MrE