The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pointers-December

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pointers-December Reply To: Pointers-December

kersly
  • Total Posts 949

Hi Mr E,<br>Backing up what you and others have said.Ive unearthed more records of this idea that Id forgotten about and they make interesting reading.The records are from four years ago.I notice that I left out odds on selections then but interestingly included hcps.The records go from mid Dec to Mid April and show a profit on all selections.Certain types of races fared better than others.Types of races which didnt show a profit were;<br>AW 3-y-o Mdns<br>AW 3-y-o Sellers<br>AW App Hcp<br>AW Claimers<br>NH Mdn Chases<br>NH Sell Hcp H

I mention this as this may well be a further way of finding the best races to bet in.Surprisingly Hcp Chases and Nov Chases ended up in profit.<br>Importantly no odds on selections were considered.I realise it was only a snapshot of what may happen-food for thought.

Wed 11th Dec<br>Flat (AW)<br>12.15 Ling-Contractor-2-y-o Mdn..11run..f/c 9/4..Won 7/4<br>1.15-Ling-Beauvrai-2-y-o Nov St..7 run..f/c 2/1..Won 1/1

kersly

(Edited by kersly at 10:36 am on Dec. 12, 2002)