The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Christie’s Foxhunters

Home Forums Horse Racing Christie’s Foxhunters Reply To: Christie’s Foxhunters

Happy Jack
Participant
  • Total Posts 515

Don’t disagree that Patches has got an each-way chance – nobody more than I would like to see a British trained hunter win the race but for me he is priced up on the reputation of his connections rather than what he has actually shown on the track.

I’ll stick my neck on the line here and state that I’ve had my biggest bet of the Festival on Whyso Mayo, and depending on the prices may have savers on one or a couple of the following:

Honourable Spider – ultra game, jumps & stays really well, very progressive, sure to try his best but conditions may have gone slightly against him.<br>First Down Jets – not far behind the winner last year, recent form relatively uninspiring but you could say the same prior to last year’s renewal and he looks the sort to save his best for the big occasion.<br>Gone To Lunch – yet to race under Rules but young, unexposed sort who could really be anything. Easy winner last time and the form of his earlier second in the Coronation Cup (not the Epsom one!) has been franked.