The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: THE CRYSTAL BALL.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems THE CRYSTAL BALL. Reply To: THE CRYSTAL BALL.

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi Daz, most staking systems are ludicrous when put into practice, they can easily bankrupt you. Most of us use staking plans of one sort or another even if we don’t view them as such. The punter that varies his stakes on a whim or a shade of uncertainty, or he increases his stakes because the price is better than expected, these are all staking methods. The dangerous ones are relegated to the bin by anybody that bets seriously, the risk is too great, especially when your talking "proper" money and not the play bets of 50p and £1. The mini "Pyramid" stake that I suggested earlier is only for playing cos if it turns sour it can quickly finish you off, if you want to play and chance upon winning money on LOW stakes, there is a method (by VDW I think), that gives you a 1 point profit for EVERY bet made, thats losers included. If you had 6 or 7 losers on the trot, this VDW method would get you back into profit and give you 6/7 points profit. In saying this, the risk is high and although I play this way on my doggy bets (thats doggy NOT dodgy…  :biggrin: …), I bet in £1 units only. I find it very profitable but I aint daft enough to chance my arm by raising my game any higher….. the staking methods are there mate, just find a sensible system that plods steadily onwards and your halfway there……. phew!!!!… thats a long posting after a long lay off…….  :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

MrE