The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Systems

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Systems Reply To: Systems

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Haha, I nearly missed this one….  my opinion… mmmm…. taint much, but its how I feel. Systems ARE meant to be followed rigidly, whats the point of going through all that study to find a selection if your gonna discard it cos you dont like the name or perhaps Tony McCoy is riding the favourite and that aint your GG. You have to follow the system (thats if your using a system and not a method) because if you dont you may as well go on picking ’em with a pin. Why purchase or work on your own system that has taken years to build up and proof, only to discard it cos its ridden by a girl, doesn’t matter what the reason is, it should NOT be discarded. Any system that I use has to be used in conjunction (bugger, thats a big word) with a second system, that system is the staking plan, yes, that too is a system to be followed religiously. If the Staking System says that I must stick 5 points on a 20/1, then I will, because failure to do so would mean throwing away all the experience of the past years and probably the years profit is down the swanee. Failure to follow a simple set of rules could mean bankruptcy (in the betting bank sense), this would render the System absolutely useless to you cos your ignoring it, so why bother to follow it in the first place……. A system is like your housekeeping, you have £100 to pay your weeks bills, there are 10 bills and each one has to be paid in varying amounts. Just miss one and the repercussions and difficulties to catch up without dipping further into your personal bank is nigh on impossible….. once you’ve missed that winner, its lost for ever…..  aint I a cheerful sod……  :smiley: :smiley:

MrE