The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pointers-November

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pointers-November Reply To: Pointers-November

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Jeeeez Kers, you move about a bit, you must spend ages on the ‘puter writing all the stuff on the boards, I’ve just bumped into you on 3 of ’em….. hehehe….. getting plenty of advise too I notice……  :biggrin: <br>OK, I’ve been through October (the worst month) and used a bit of common sense and form study. I came out the other end with a profit of 22pts from a total outlay of 61pts…. November proved even better with a profit of 39pts from a 50pt outlay….. I did not use level stakes, I very rarely do these days cos I wanna win money and although level stakes may be safe they’re also slow, anyhow, I digress. Using your results I kicked out all the odds on selections with the exception of the ones that had the SP returns of 10/11… 5/6… 4/5… and calculated those at evens because I would have thought that evens would have been available sometime during the betting. This isn’t really important cos it only makes a couple of points difference….. If you want level stake comparisons, they are….<br>October…   Bets = 40… Winners = 16…   L/S =   +  7pts.<br>November.  Bets = 45..  Winners = 17…  L/S =   + 34pts.<br>LLS (Oct)… 6 (Twice)..      LWS…  3 (Twice)…<br>LLS (Nov)… 5 (Once)..      LWS…  4 (Once)….<br>Ok, my style of betting doesnt suit everybody (see Matrons thread of "Favourites" ) but I’m happy with it and if it aint broke dont fix it……. I dont think there’s a lot more you can filter out Kers, if you apply too many filters you’ll end up with no bets. The system looks strong mate, you just need to prove it over time now and there’s no reason why you cant enjoy beting ’em whilst your watching…….. congratulations K, I think you’ve got yourself a good "consensus" system here…..<br>:smiley: :smiley:

MrE