The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pointers-November

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pointers-November Reply To: Pointers-November

kersly
  • Total Posts 949

Hi Mr E,<br>A horse can record a figure of 4-5-6 or 7 to qualify.I am monitoring these to see if a 4 selection has a lower strike rate than any other.In fact I can compare where the winners are coming from be it 4-5-6-7.I need to know does Postdata have an influence etc,etc.All qualify

If a horse has 7 it has the top rating in "latest" "best" and"adjusted" in both PM and TS plus Postdata.

If a horse qualifies with 6 any combination of PM/TS/PD

If a horse qualifies on 5 it again can have any combination of PM/TS/PD

If a horse qualifies on 4 it has top rated "latest and "adjusted" in both PM and TS<br>It can also qualify on 4 if it has all three in PM or TS plus the "best" figure in the other.(very rare)

The most important figures are the "latest and "adjusted" in PM and TS.

However it qualifies- it must not be bettered by any other rating.It still qualifies if ratings are equal.

You add the qualifying ratings together eg Today-<br>1.20 Newb-Saitensohn-top rated "latest" "best" and "adjusted" in both PM and TS hence 6 positives plus it was the Postdata selection making it a 7 selection

12.30 Wolvs-Magenta Rising-was top rated "latest" "best" and "adjusted" by Postmark(3)It was only top rated "latest" and "best"(2) by Topspeed it was also Postdata(1) giving a total of (6)

Note an exception<br>As long as the selection is top rated in" latest" and "adjusted" PM and TS areas it qualifies,despite what the "best" figure may be.  

Not sure I think Ive confused myself.:o <br>Hope this makes sense.

kersly