The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pointers-November

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pointers-November Reply To: Pointers-November

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi DJ and Kersly, seems like we got us summat to get our teeth into…<br>Kersly…. I dunno if your correct in casting out the longer odds selections, after all, its those sort of prices were looking for. At the end of the day only you can know that cos you have all results to hand. I think that now may be the time to take DJ up on his kind offer, this could save you time and put you straight on any doubts that you may have. You can only make so many revisions before you start to lose the original and, judging by your results, you must be almost there. The SR is pretty good and the longest losing sequence (9 in Oct and 5 in Nov) is far from frightening, in fact, if you get rid of all those odds on shots, I cant see you suffering because of it. If DJ can also sort out the optimum staking plan (on this I have my doubts… sorry DJ), you have yourself a possible hit I think…… :biggrin:

DJ…. nice to meet you my friend and thanks for your offer. This is down to Kersly though, I’ve only just come back on the board after a long lay off and I aint going to impose on members that dont know me. I stick my oar into Matron or Daz’s boat cos they know me, but to continually stick my face into someone elses thread, especially if I’m taking the pee (which I’m prone to do…. hehehe), this would probably result in me getting my arse kicked…. :biggrin: :biggrin: …. not that I care, but you gotta be polite aintcha…… so its down to K wether he wants to go further, I hope he does cos this is looking promising. I must admit though, I’m looking forward to what staking that you may come up with, I just love playing around with staking plans, but there’s some crap around….. good call Dave, and thanks, if were quick we might even be able to get an extra couple of bottles in for the festive season…:biggrin: …. good thread this aint it…..

MrE