The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Pointers-November

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Pointers-November Reply To: Pointers-November

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hello again… :biggrin: … I have no doubt that to stop betting odds on is the answer with your system. On one of the other boards that you post on, there is a guy that has an 80% strike rate with odds on selections, now THAT we could live with but 50% is a bit low…. your system looks to be a little cracker cos the prices are good overall and it is something to look forward to. For November so far I am 70 points up (paper trading only) against your 14 points at levels but I did stake more. With the odds on taken out, I think there would be a noticable difference. With regards to the betting aspect, most bookies will except your instructions not to place the bet if the selection is any worse than evens (or any other price you stipulate), they’ll bend over backwards to take your money off you….:biggrin: …..  as for Betfair, I dont rate ’em at all, I haven’t paid anybody for the pleasure of having a bet wether its commission or betting tax for many years, and I aint gonna start now. Its hard enough to come out on the good side without having to pay 5%. Just a little while back I had a couple of bets with Flutter, nobody would take my bet so I wasn’t on, I was asking for 5/1. The bet opened at 5/1 and went in to 7/2, I would’ve excepted that but I ended up betless… hehehe…. so now I stick to what I know, for me, conventional bookies are a safer bet and I’ll leave Betfair for those that wanna play "Bookies", that’ll probably stir up a hornets nest but do I care, not a bit….. :biggrin: :biggrin: ….all the best Kersly, a very interesting (and profitable) system……

MrE