The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: First Every Time

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems First Every Time Reply To: First Every Time

MrE
Participant
  • Total Posts 2149

Hi Ian, I’ve only just arrived back on the boards and it takes time to play catchup…… on just a quick read through this thread, it seems to me that the staking is all wrong. You must have a staking plan that suits your price range, your strike rate and your winning and losing sequences. You haven’t put down your exact results as 5/4… 6/4… 1/2… L… L…L… etc. so I cant really advise you but on the face of it Matron is correct and the answer in your case could be "rolling" doubles. You will be hard pressed to make a profit from betting short prices without a reasonable staking method in your armoury. I personally would never bet at odds less than 2/1 and you must roll your winnings forward until you achieve this, OK, you’ll miss a few winners and thats painful, but the profit figure at the end could, if your selection method is any good, bring a smile back to your face. If you continue with the staking your doing at the moment, its curtains…… :biggrin:  if you can put up Novembers winners and losers in their correct sequence, I’ll see if it’ll work for you………

MrE