The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Wolverhampton Saturday

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wolverhampton Saturday Reply To: Wolverhampton Saturday

Sailing Shoes
  • Total Posts 368

A great card for Wolverhampton and a top class ultra competitive sprint for Shoes to get his teeth into:biggrin:

Lots of runners who it is easy to make claims for hence 5/1 the field. I prefer class in these top class A/W sprints and I always start going from top to bottom to find a selection. After reviewing lots of races on ATR’s video race history – I like the look of Red Cape. He looks the one with most improvement and will be very hard to keep out of the frame. I was a bit worried about no certain front runner – but with plenty of dough available to the winner and placed horses I’m confident we will get a decent pace.

Ripples Maid will be one to keep an eye on in the paddock, she looked a little small last year, and will be interesting to see how she has fared over the last few months. She has tons of heart and plenty of pace, if she comes back fit she could be the one to make them all go.

(Edited by Sailing Shoes at 1:16 pm on Mar. 10, 2007)