The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Searching for a systyem.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Searching for a systyem. Reply To: Searching for a systyem.

TREV
  • Total Posts 3

HI DARRELL<br>INCOME FOR LIFE SYSTEM<br>SORRY ABOUT ANY BAD SPELLING SO HOPE IT READS OK<br>I’VE BEEN PAPER TRADING FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW I’VE COVERED TO WIN £100 A DAY STOP AT A WINNER & NO ODDS ON.HAS SHOWN A PROFIT EVERY MONTH BETWEEN 2% & 45% PROFIT ON STAKE BUT HAVE HAD LOSEING RUN OF 14 SELECTIONS . SO WAY I’VE BEEN PAPER TRADING YOU NEED A LOT OF BOTTLE.

PRINCIPAL MEETING OF THE DAY<br>I USE RACING POST TIPSTERS SPOTLIGH,POSTMARK.TOPSPEED.<br>IT SAYS YOU CAN USE OTHESE (THE SUN TEMPLEGATE,SUNRATINGS,TOM PEPPER)<br>(DAILY MIRROR  NEWSBOY,BOUVERIE,SPOT SELECTION)<br>START AT FIRST RACE.<br>IF ALL THREE SELECT SAME HORSE THATS THE SELECTON FOR THAT RACE. IF THAY SELECT DIFFERENT HORSES CHECK THE PRICE & THE HORSE WITH THE BIG<br>GEST ODDS IS THE SELECTION FOR THAT RACE<br>THEN CONTINUE FOR EACH RACE<br>BUT AS I SAID I STOP AT A WINNER BUT IT HAS GIVEN UP TO 4 WINNERS IN MEETING BUT THE NORM IS 2-3<br>  

DARREL IF THERE’S ANY WAY OF EMAILING ME YOU ADDRESS I’LL POST YOU A COPY<br> HOPE THIS HELPS<br> <br>