- Total Posts 651
Heres the new rules to the pro- investors system.
1. only use the principle meeting now.
2. instead of the least number of runners in a race we use races of between 10 and 12 runners only.
3. still use the second fav in betting forcast of the racing post but we are going to use the named second fav and not the un-named as before.
4. this is also a new rule selection must have finished 1st 2nd or 3rd l.t.o.
5. and as got to be a distance winner.
6.use the same staking planas before e.g. 11122334<br>stop at a winner.
Heres the first bet for thursday, lets see if we can bank some money for cheltenham.
Thursday 6th march 2003.
12.45 wincanton BEST WAITE 1 point win.
STOP AT A WINNER.
Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy: :cheesy: