The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM. Reply To: PRO- INVESTOR SYSTEM.

darrell
  • Total Posts 651

This system as been running a week now, and its shown a small profit.<br>Theres been 8 selections. 5 winners @5/2  9/4  2/1jt 13/8 6/5.<br>Not bad for week1, the systems staking plan said to increase stakes by 1/2 point each time the bank increases by 25 points, i will still stick with this method even thou profits are creeping up slowley.<br>At the moment the prices have been on the short side, i think this depends on the size of the field, ive looked at some old results, and have  noticed that races of 6 and 7 runners return a better price for the  second favourite.Races of 4 and 5 either return jtfavs or thiers about a 1/4 point difference in price.It may pay to stake according to the price,evens up to13/8 stake 1 point.<br>And7/4 to5/2 stake 1.5 points. And11/4+ stake 2 points.This is something i will look at over the next few  weeks to see if the profits increase.Iwill also keep using the stop at a winner bet.

Catch you later<br>Daz.:cheesy: