The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Which group will provide the most winners?

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Which group will provide the most winners? Reply To: Which group will provide the most winners?

Anonymous
Inactive
  • Total Posts 170

In regards to the number of winners – I never actually sat and went through each race and worked out the winner – if I could do that I wouldn’t be worrying about a 7/4 shot!!

I litrally just went through some of their big rides and gave the benefit of the doubt to the jockey, i.e the championHurdle I have given geraghty one even though i do not think Macs Joy will win and also Johnson one for Detroit City.

I would imagine that not all of thee jockies will win all the races!! I guess Paddy Brennon, G.lee and a few decent claimers will hoping to guide at least one home!

Yeats, I’m not so sure, as then you have 9/4 for what is essentially a shoot out between AP and Ruby. (most probably). By taking the 7/4 you are getting the security that Mick Fitz and Carberry to out score Geraghty and O’Dwyer – as well as the likelyhood of Ruby oustcoring AP.