The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: King George VI Chase

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion King George VI Chase Reply To: King George VI Chase

Stormont
  • Total Posts 300

Quote: from davidbrady on 10:58 am on Dec. 21, 2006[br]stormont

3m around Kempton is going to be far less of a test than 3m around Haydock, irrespective of the speed becuase they can’t go 2m pace in a 3m race. If he stays up he wins unless Monets Garden is another monster. The only place he COULD be found out is 3m 2f 110y around Cheltenham.<br>

They can quite easily go the pace of a 2mile race over 3 at Kempton………… in my opninion. There are a few horses that have no stamina worries. People are saying Monet’s garden might find it a bit too far, now i think he needs every yard of 3miles.

Kauto Star is very good but i think many people are going over the top. I cant see him winning this on the bridle, i think he will have quite a fight on his hands……. he has got to stand up first……. is he long odds on to stand up, i dont think so.

He probably attacks his fences too much, there is attacking and there is suicidal…… and KS is a bit of both on occasions.

This sport is all about opinions which makes it so good and at the current prices he isnt of value at all.