The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Reply To: Ultima 2021

Home Forums Cheltenham Festival 2021 Ultima 2021 Reply To: Ultima 2021

Venture to Cognac
  • Total Posts 16327

Ramses De Teille was definitely my main hope here the last few months, but no entry for him. I’m relieved now that he was never priced up.

I’ll renew my interest though in the other pair who stood out, Talkischeap, and Ok Corral. I’d still be very interested in the pair of them, and good to see them in the entries. A lot will depend on how Talkischeap gets on at Kempton, but he looks ideal for this.

Encouraging to see Ok Corral get an entry, and a good sign that all is well with him.

I’ve been rabitting on about Escaria Ten for a while now, but he’s a bit more high profile now, so the value gone in him a wee bit, whichever race he lines up in. Love this horse, and I can see them using him as their “target” horse for the next few seasons.

I usually give Goose Man a good word, and it’s great to see him come back as good as ever from a long layoff. I’d have him as a proper dark one here.

Finally, I like Remastered. I really liked his attitude on Saturday, and for all it was a desperate renewal of The Reynoldstown, I was very impressed by him. I think he’s a horse going places, and he’s my early fancy for The Ladbroke Trophy next season. He’d be edging it as my #1 for this at the moment.

Escaria Ten
Goose Man
Ok Corral
Remastered
Talkischeap