USPGA Championship 2017

Home Forums General Sports USPGA Championship 2017

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Middle_Of_March Middle_Of_March 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3439

Good luck with Stroud Botchy. To be honest I expected him to fall away in the
    2nd and 3rd rounds, but he’s stuck with it really well. This might just be his
    year, he’s 6 under and one off the lead and I think that 9 or maybe even 8
    under will win this.

Think you’re right MOM, no cigar for your 3. Koepka had a very slight chance,
    okay make that a miracle, but he’s started badly with a double bogey. You could
    stick an in-play bet on to give you a bit of betting interest, I’m still watching
    and waiting for someone who looks decent value at a price. All those who are the
    likely winners at the moment have pretty cramped prices, but someone is bound to
    have a bad hole or 2 and it could open up a bit. Good luck all :good:

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1102

Good luck with Stroud Botchy. To be honest I expected him to fall away in the
    2nd and 3rd rounds, but he’s stuck with it really well. This might just be his
    year, he’s 6 under and one off the lead and I think that 9 or maybe even 8
    under will win this.

Think you’re right MOM, no cigar for your 3. Koepka had a very slight chance,
    okay make that a miracle, but he’s started badly with a double bogey. You could
    stick an in-play bet on to give you a bit of betting interest, I’m still watching
    and waiting for someone who looks decent value at a price. All those who are the
    likely winners at the moment have pretty cramped prices, but someone is bound to
    have a bad hole or 2 and it could open up a bit. Good luck all :good:

I had my main of the Open on Matsuyama. Whilst he’s the most likely winner, 15/8 doesn’t float my boat at all.

Had a couple of quid on Oostehuizen at 15/2. He was also one of my 5 for the open but he did nothing in that. Also done the skybet boost of him or Justin Thomas to win at 11/4.

That’ll do for interest.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3439

Good luck with them MOM, Thomas is bang there and if Oosty is not out of it if his
    arm injury holds up. I’ve hung off and I was going to wait til it was well under away,
    however I’m inclined to go with Botchy and I think that 11/1 for Stroud, when he is only
    one off the lead and has played consistently well, is probably a bit overpriced. I’ve taken
    that and will see how they do over the front 9 before I might have to go to plan B.
    Good luck guys :good:

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1102

Good luck with them MOM, Thomas is bang there and if Oosty is not out of it if his
    arm injury holds up. I’ve hung off and I was going to wait til it was well under away,
    however I’m inclined to go with Botchy and I think that 11/1 for Stroud, when he is only
    one off the lead and has played consistently well, is probably a bit overpriced. I’ve taken
    that and will see how they do over the front 9 before I might have to go to plan B.
    Good luck guys :good:

Indeed.. good luck to all

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3439

I had a go with Molinari yesterday for 3rd round leader, he completely lost the
    place at the start, 4 over after 3 holes, but he is the type of player that can
    hit really low rounds, as in his 64 in the 2nd round. He is 1 under for his round
    after 4 holes which puts him at 3 under. I’ve chanced an e/w 3 places at 40/1, just
    in case he hits a purple patch.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2749

WELL DONE DARREN :good: :good: :good: :good: TOP STUFF MATE :wacko:

Looks like Kisner may not be able to handle the heady heights after last night and tonight too!!

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3439

Well done Darren, 100/1 winner is awesome stuff mate :good:
    and to MOM too with your joint bet, not quite in Darren’s
    100/1 league, but a good covering bet.

I was beginning to believe that Molinari might just pull
    it off when he went joint leader, but I can’t complain he
    played a terrific round and T2 gets me a decent place.

What is it with Rickie Fowler and Major Championships :unsure:
    He’s got such a good game, and he finished like a train, but
    he always seems to blow it. The more this happens, the more it
    is going to mess with his head when it comes to the big ones. I’ll
    end up leaving him out next year, and he’ll come romping in no
    doubt :wacko:

Bad luck with Kisner Raymo, you could be right, the big occasion
    might just be too much for him. At least you have the consolation
    of a 25/1 place winner (Darren too) :good:

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1102

Well played Darren. That’s superb betting

Great play with Molinari for the place as well BigG

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2749

Personally G I think the only way Rickie Fowler will win a major is if it falls into his lap.
    The scenario I envisage is he is a few behind shoots a great last round and all the leaders fall away.
    I hope I am wrong because he is such a good player but I do feel if he is bang there he will ultimately fall away.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4044

Thank you guys still in dreamland a bit to.Some of those shots last night how that birdie on par 5 go in thought he miss it then drops in.That birdie from off the green when it went in i was going mad.Then birdie on par 3 17th amazing to.

MOM well done to you was you gutted not bet at start with way Reed finish.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 12011

Well done Darren, great shout :good:

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1624

Superb stuff Daz. 100/1 get in :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1102

Thank you guys still in dreamland a bit to.Some of those shots last night how that birdie on par 5 go in thought he miss it then drops in.That birdie from off the green when it went in i was going mad.Then birdie on par 3 17th amazing to.

MOM well done to you was you gutted not bet at start with way Reed finish.

I was praying Reed didn’t win for most of the last round tbh.

Would’ve been an absolute sickener.

I’ll probably start a fresh next year for the majors and leave both him and Kuch out. I maintain there’s a major in it for them both and they are always 50/1 plus but it’s just not happening for them. Though doing them each way does make a yearly profit so perhaps I will continue it after all.

We will see.

Well done again.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.