Uefa Champions league 2016/17

Home Forums General Sports Uefa Champions league 2016/17

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by raymo61 raymo61 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3589

JUVENTUS 20/1 Current price is 12/1

With Barca,Real and Bayern all got tough groups Juve are value to win cup in May. before they got Higuain i backed them and team that has strong spine with Buffon,Chelini,Bonaucci.Marchiso will return and new players like Higuian and Pjancic add Dybala who i think be a star this year.I think they can win it.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3589

My other team be a ew bet that is

MONACO 200/1

They start season well top of league in France also in a winnable group.Got a strong back 4 with Susabic in goal.With newly capped right back for France in Sidble with top centreback from Poland in Glik.A strong midfield with Joao Moutinhio
    and Fabinhio.While Bernando Silva would been in squad for Portgual but for being injured.And Germain up front can do well to they my darkhorses.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3589

My top scorer bets

GONZALO HIGUIAN 16/1

Top scorer in Italy last season 36 goals was new record in Serie a made record breaking move to Juve and has stated above i feel they go deep this year he can be the main reason for them to.

ALEXIS SANCHEZ 66/1

I feel this the season when he scores goal in Europe started season off well and looks like he be main attacking threat for Arsenal.

VALERO GERMAIN 80/1

Plays for Monaco as i said before with them being my darkhorse bet no doubt in my mind he score goals in Champions league play alone upfront but gets support from Silva while Falcao may support him to.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 15965

Juventus at 20’s was a very good price mate, they all have the big 3 to beat but that’s not impossible.

Man City would be my pick at 12’s Daz, not that I’ve had a bet, but Pep seems to have them better organised and can’t fail not to get more out of the players than what the scarecrow managed in his reign of the club. Sergio Aguero at 16’s could be the one in the goalscorer market.

Hope Arsenal can go deep into this as they won’t be in it next season……!!!

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3589

Bump it up now it returns tonight.Come on Juve and Monaco.And Arsenal to

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3589

Very happy that Juve still in there and Monaco to now that be a nice 200/1 winner

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2133

Two of the four semi finalists at them prices is pretty darned good Darren :good: :good:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 15965

Brilliant Daz
    M’beppe will get winner in the final mate
    Monaco still won’t score as many as Taunton Town this season……. :yahoo:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3589

Thank you Raymo and Nath.And Nath i hope Mbappe get winner in final

Draw for semi final is out and sadly i not get dream final i wanted because Monaco face Juve and Madrid Derby other semi is

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 15965

At least you are now guaranteed one in the final,
    not as good as two but better than none

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2133

Got one in the final now for deffo darren :good: :good:

That is hellish good picking to get them prices and get TWO in the semi’s :good: :good:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.