TRF Ten To Follow 2017/18

Home Forums Racing Competitions TRF Ten To Follow 2017/18

This topic contains 372 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by Venture to Cognac Venture to Cognac 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    DiamondGeezer
    DiamondGeezer
    Participant
    • Total Posts 404

Well done Buckers and all other prize winners and prize donors, and a big thank you to VTC for running the competition, I think I have a good idea of how much time and effort it takes as I run one on another forum.Time for a rest and to enjoy the Summer Bud.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1314

Well done Buckers, superb choices. Thanks VtC for organising it…all those lists must drive you demented. And the donors for making up a nuce chunky prize
    Looking forward to next season already!

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4549

Hats off to you Buckers, a worthy winner and that was a very impressive score.
    A great run by Roosterbooster and Cormack to take the other 2 podium places,
    very well done gents :good:

A huge thanks to Bobby for running this again, and to Aaronizneez for his work
    behind the scenes. I’m sure this puts years on you every year Bob, it probably
    makes you about 136 now :wacko:

I thought I was doing quite well at one time, second behind Triptych at one point,
    and then my stable just fell off the world….most had sick lines.

As has already been said Bob, put your feet up, because you know you have to do it
    all over again just a few months down the line B-)

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2001

Well done Buckers – superb stuff.

Thanks VTC for sorting it. My favourite comp.

cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9977

Well done Buckers. A tough competition to win but you nailed it, great selections.

Many, many thanks to VTC for taking on the marathon task of running it and to Aronizneez for helping out. Brilliant work both and very much appreciated.

Enjoy the summer VTC!!!

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2375

Well played Buckers, great performance :good:

Big thanks to VTC for the effort involved. :mail:

aaronizneez
    aaronizneez
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1656

Well done Buckers on a great win

Always a pleasure Bobby, enjoy the summer break and I’ll look out for the email around about September/October time :good:

Cav
    Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4888

Thanks to VTC again, another monumental effort running a competition that goes from strength to strength under his stewardship.

Congratulations and well done, Buckers. Good effort by the boss in third.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13731

Guys, many thanks for all the kind words, and it is really appreciated.

FrankieMac
    Participant
    • Total Posts 126

Congratulations to Buckers, that’s some going there! And well done everyone else too some great picks.

Fair play VtC, some effort spent compiling over the last few months. Thank you.

Fairly happy with my debut performance but will endeavour to do better next season!

buckers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 293

Thank you everyone for the kind messages. It is a competition + a half, so I am amazed I managed to win. I was very luck with my picks + I was lucky with injuries. Thank you everyone who contributed + I have 2 grandsons who are off to Legoland now with my loot

Take a bow venture, a sterling effort all season long it was a pleasure to take part

Thanks

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  buckers.

Autumnal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 116

Sorry Rob North, I just saw your post, we had a fair old battle at the bottom haha. I actually took a leaf out of you and VtC’s Book, as I noticed you both go for the more unusual selections. I might just go with that approach again this time. Good luck

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Autumnal.
    Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13731

You don’t want to follow me or Rob, it won’t end well for you lol

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.