TRF Ten To Follow 2017/18

Home Forums Racing Competitions TRF Ten To Follow 2017/18

This topic contains 370 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  buckers 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 371 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Tibbs takes the lead, with Rocky nabbing second. Having Buveur D’Air as star horse making a big difference.

Footpad was the first big winner, nabbing big points for those of you who subbed him in, while Botchy, Dac, and Fran all benefitted from Brain Power getting the runners up spot.

Far too many of you to mention with Buveur D’Air, while five of you bagged runner up points with Melon.

Benie Des Dieux scored a nice haul for Mom and Boz

Benie Des Dieux 42.80
    Brain Power 12
    Buveur D’Air 51.5
    Footpad 51.7
    Melon 12

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Well done yesterdays winners, no time for a rundown.

Altior 51.80
    Min 12
    Monalee 12
    Presenting Percy 53
    Samcro 38.60

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Not many winners today, but The Boss gets a nice pot, courtesy of Penhill, while Un De Sceaux, and Supasundae nab some bonus points.

Penhill 63.80
    Supsasundae 12
    Un De Sceaux 12

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Apologies guys, too shattered to even give a full run down, it’s a bloody long week. Quick word for The Boss, who won again with Native River today, and worth mentioning that I tried to talk him out of Penhill and Native River. Oops.

Blow By Blow 48.10
    Might Bite 12
    Native River 55.3

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Couple of nice winners today, not least Great Field, who continued Corm’s good run, while also scoring for Graham, Ham, and Kris, and nabbing double points for Aaron.

Nenni had a decent priced winner with Sizing Granite scoring at Newbury

Great Field 21.6
    Sizing Granite 17.8

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Just over a month to go, and still plenty of points up for grabs, with Fairyhouse, Aintree, Ayr, Sandown, and Punchestown all on the horizon. Plenty of Bonus Races still to come as well.

Big win today for Rocky, as Malaya puts him into second spot.

Malaya 24.20

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Guys, just got round to actually seeing what has/is being donated, and delighted to say that I can stretch to a third place prize, as well as the nice pot for the Top 2.

Winner – £600

Second – £100

Third – £20

No Runners Thursday 29th March

peejayuk
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5

Hi VTC, I stopped getting email updates just after cheltenham. Any tips on how I can re-start them?

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Not sure why that is Peejay? You have the box ticked for E-Mail replies, so at a loss.

There’s a thread in “Horse Racing” for IT issues, I’ll bump that, and hopefully Matron can give an answer, if you can let him know when the problem started exactly, as might have been caused by a “plug in”.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Pallasator is really coming good now, and a nice win today, gets a decent haul for Grey Desire.

Pallasator 33.90

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1146

Naffed off I dumped Coquin Mans now! I thought that knee injury would have put him out for the season. Good to see him win today.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Unlucky Grass, I thought of you as he crossed the line. Good spot though, and hopefully one for you to profit from in the future.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Think we are in for the tightest ever finish in this comp, it’s getting very interesting near the top. Un De Sceaux winning today, brought Buckers back into second spot, while Rooster is making a serious attempt to land this for the second time, while from nowhere, Kris is having a real go of it.

In the big race of the day, General Principle landed the bonus points for myself, and he got the biggest haul for one race so far this season.

General Principle 82.10
    Un De Sceaux 26.6

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Sorry guys, just a quick update tonight. Well played all winners, especially those who had Star Horses winning, and as you can see, it is as tight as a hell at the top.

Bristol De Mai 12.00
    Finians Oscar 28.40
    Kemboy 22.10
    L’Ami Serge 55.90
    Might Bite 51.60
    Supasundae 12.00
    We Have A Dream 27.7

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13100

Only one winner today, but a significant one, as Buckers double points on Politolgue, was enough to send him back to the top. Fran also benefitted from the double up, and he also scored for Diamond Geezer, and Viktors.

Politologue 36.7

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 371 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.