To Punchestown and beyond

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays To Punchestown and beyond

This topic contains 125 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ham 20 hours, 35 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 693

Very impressive i’d say!!
    Both our selections will continue to win decent races, just not in the same league!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

The derby picture is all shaped towards saxon warrior atm and hes pretty short, ill take a few stabs this week before the trial Roaring lion @ 60s 1 point & wells farhh go @ 50/1 1 point With the trials coming up this week youd hope one of them will show well and cant be the current price should one win impressively, i think their both slightly forgotten about, roaring lion clearly not a miler, thought that was an excellent run in the guineas considering & WFG looked promising last season.

Id say the 60s is long gone and the step up in distance will see him a hell of alot closer to SW, happy enough with that run there.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

4.25 newmarket Wadilsafa 4 points @ 7/2

Two frankel colts who finished 1 & 2 in a race were 3rd has went on to be a 103 rated horse, id say these two could be pretty decent, allbeit herculean had the beating of wadilsafa that day, hes having to give him 7lbs today which ill be more than shocked if it isnt enough to shift the balance in wadilsafas favour, burrows horses in decent form of late and charlton making his usual slow start, could be a fair bit closer price wise come the off tomorrow as the betting should be alot closer under these circumstances

-22.5 points

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

4.50 cork

Empire state @ 9/4 3 points Opened at around evs, which was a bit short for me to back, but in reality hes probably around an evs shot to win, as with all the AOB horses, the step up from 1st run to 2nd is usually significant, the ger lyons crop usually show there hand FTO

-25.5 points

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Happy with wadilsafa, was a good performance, herculean by charlton will be a slow to come right but he will eventually, but empire state , urgh, frustrating. Happy with the win though.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

7.50 doncaster Foxtrot lady @ 4/1 2 points Relatively exposed, but comeback run was decent and she should be fit enough to win this, false fav for me, FTO and stepped up in trip, still an unknown for equilateral not to mention hes giving almost a stone in weight away…

5.20 navan Raptures delight @ around 4.4 combined 4 points Was well looked after by donnacha on debut, wont have to step forward much to win this and the price variation from exchanges to bookies is massive atm, not sure what way it will go when theres liquidity in the market, but alot shorter than 4.4 would be my guess…

3.40 newb Lightning spear 1 point e/w @ 20/1 (4 places) & zonderland 1 point e/w @ 33/1 (4 places)

Rhododendron is the likely winner for me, if running anything like the form she was in at del mar i think she will probably win, but shes relatively short in a big field and the two ive backed will both like the trip/ground lightning spear usually runs well FTO and i dont think zonderland has ever been seen to full effect, although this is a big ask FTO

-29.5 points

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Just done on the line, but as i said on the lockinge thread and here she was the most likely winner for me but there was some value in lightning spear to take her on!

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

I didnt half get equilateral wrong? That was impressive stuff, looked pretty special, one for royal ascot.

Two bets tomorrow

Naas 3.45 Chicas amigas 4 points @ 15/2

Naas 2.40 Brother bear 4 points @ 9/2

-15.5 points

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 693

Gl Ham,

Caffe Macchiato at 8s in 4.45 for me + a speculative go on Settimo Milanese 3.35 at 33s.

The last ones form was decent before a bad handicap run- Trainer has a eye-catching record at the track, so worth a go.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Decent day with brother bear winning well, chicas amigas ran a solid second and the winner wasnt on my radar coming into the race

Good news this morning in regards to the derby and its looking like im getting a run for my money on roaring lion at 60s!

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Sandown 6.35 24/5

Vintage brut @ 11/2 3 points Formline from his maiden looks decent, whereas the favs has looked a little sketchy, worth taking him on even though hes from an excellent yard and one of the top sprint jockeys.

Haydock 3.25 26/5 (sandy lane)

James garfield @ 7/2 3 points His optimum trip IMO sds booked to ride which im delighted with, no better jockey atm for me, has been riding the rest to sleep recently from the front, rock solid form with hey gaman running well in france and he ran a creditable 7th in the guineas considering he didnt stay and hopefully still to be seen at his best over this trip.

-2 points

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Legends of war a nice winner today for gosden, already quotes coming in at 20/1 for the guineas next year which is a bit on the short side, by scat daddy he should get the mile in time, maybe not much furher youd assume although some of his progeny showing themselves beyond a mile

Bit short for the guineas atm, but one to keep an eye on, second looked pretty decent aswell.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Vintage brut wins well, probably worth more than the winning margin, wasnt a fan of the ride given, trapped in from
    The plum draw, a bit of luck got us home, quite like this horse, hes still quite raw.

Haydock 3.25 26/5 (sandy lane)

James garfield @ 7/2 3 points His optimum trip IMO sds booked to ride which im delighted with, no better jockey atm for me, has been riding the rest to sleep recently from the front, rock solid form with hey gaman running well in france and he ran a creditable 7th in the guineas considering he didnt stay and hopefully still to be seen at his best over this trip.

Adding another 2 points on James garfield @ 9/2

-4 points

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

Haydock 2.50

Highlight reel 2.5 points e/w @ 12/1

Im still absolutely convinced this one will end up being atleast a listed horse, off bottom weight ill be disappointed if he doesnt sluice up in this, trip and ground should be fine. Im certain hes well in here off 82

Cracking days racing at the curragh also, a few to note that i wont be backing, gustav klimt definitely overpriced at 5/1 and im very intrigued to see fairyland take on van beethoven, moore booked on the more fancied ones but i think he might have a few wrong tomorrow.

-9 points

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1606

A blank yesterday, but i havent given up on the two of them yet! Just like i havent given up on conclusion either!

Conclusion 3 points @ 8/1 Moore booked today even though hes rated over a stone less than the other two ballydoyle runners, tells you they think something of the horse, hopeful the step up in trip will bring about the necessary improvement, latrobe looks like hes capable of a big run and the fav already ready in the 100s is the one they all have to beat, but still a few unexposed types here! Not as confident as i was on yesterdays two and they were both well beaten, so just the one bet today!

-12 points

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.