Thread Header?

Home Forums Lounge Thread Header?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KevMcAlley
    KevMcAlley
    Participant
    • Total Posts 517

Can someone tell me if the forum has a way of telling you if there has or hasn’t been an updated post since you last viewed that topic?

On previous forums I’ve used they showed with a dot or were in bold with those unchanged in normal font and no circle.

I understand if you post you can tick the box to receive an email but this is for topics in general more than ones posted in.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4463

Hi Kev, when you enter the forum you will see all the individual forums listed. On the
    right hand side under the heading “Freshness” you will see the name of the last person
    to post in that forum, and the time they posted. If it shows a time against that forum
    later than the last time you checked, then it’s a fresh post. Equally when you enter any
    individual forum, ie Big Races – Discussion, the thread most recently commented on will
    be at the top, and again you will see the time the last comment was posted. Those below
    show the time of the last post in that particular thread. If you’ve had the forum open
    for a while, just refresh as it wont update itself.

Good to see you on the forum, all the best :good:

KevMcAlley
    KevMcAlley
    Participant
    • Total Posts 517

Thanks BigG but at times I won’t know when I was last on the forum etc. As I don’t have the time to come on daily.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7079

@kevmcalley
    If you click on your Profile Kev you will be directed back to your TRF Account where you will see sections entitled:-
    Topics Started (that is Threads that you have personally created)
    and
    Replies Created
    Here you will be able to view your last post and all other posts on each Thread that you visited.
    You can also update your Avatar, but really like the one you have. Who is he/she?
    Mine is Kool Kompany but couldn’t get his big white face to fit but love him as he is anyway. :heart:

Hope this helps and welcome to the Forum. Jac :rose:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    KevMcAlley
    KevMcAlley
    Participant
    • Total Posts 517

Thanks very much for that, Jac, that will help me :good:

My avatar is Altior, the QMCC winner come March :heart:

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7079

Glad that was helpful to you Kev, I know when I first found this Forum it took a while to find my feet and it has had a few updates since then.

Really looking forward to Altior returning to the jump scene fit and well to resume his winning ways. :good: I’m mainly a flat racing fan but follow the NH often just watching the replays when I know they have all got round safely.

Enjoy being a participant of the best racing Forum on the Internet. Jac :rose:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.