The Who’s Who of TRF

Home Forums Lounge The Who’s Who of TRF

This topic contains 42 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Triptych Triptych 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 389

Up the Tommo fan club! :D My Mam is his biggest fan so feel i have to stick up for him for her. But i do like him, especially as a presenter you’re very right what you say.

I want to be someone interesting also, it’s depressed me this topic has, made me realise i am a nobody haha, though yes i do like the idea of pretending to be Cheryl!! Hmmm, Ashley Cole. shame about the football club, though could live with it i suppose :lol:

By the way, you live in Stockton MikkyMo! I’m so jealous, you have Teesside Park and Zanzibar haha. Was looking about for houses to rent / buy there but prices are loads more expensive there than here. I want to be a stocktonian haha.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 4121

I look like Harry Potter!!!

reetpetite
    • Total Posts 54

I’m a nobody but have a daughter who wants to be a somebody in racing. She recently left Derek Shaw’s and is off to Newmarket in a week’s time to work for Mark Tompkins :) .

the welsh wizard
    • Total Posts 357

I’m a nobody too but I went to school with Tom Segal (does that count? He couldn’t tip then either! :D )
    Mickymo, I had you down as Viz’s Sid the Sexist!! In the drinking /smoking way not so much the sexist way if that makes sense!!

you went to school with Magnum?

the welsh wizard
    • Total Posts 357

I am of course the one-time leading jumps owner/loan shark.

Your colleague Mr. S. Walker tells a good story regarding your namesake, Matt Chapman, and a sizeable loan to cover his gambling debts.

the welsh wizard
    • Total Posts 357

😆 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers guys for the laugh.

Oh yeh Colin, I forgot about the horse :lol:

Jimmy Nail :shock: Oh my god GC, is that who you think I am lol.

Did you know that Derek Thompson comes from Stockton on Tees. I could be him ho ho ho, it’s a photo, I think he’s gonna get there, Hayley Turner the Pinup girl ho ho ho.

Oh, and Paul Daniels is another celeb from my neck of the woods, now you see it!

Bloody hell, imagine a cross between Thommo and Paul Daniels, how annoying would he be? :lol:

Mike

Mr. Alan Smith, SIS starting price reporter, comes from your neck of the woods. He sounds just like Paul Daniels on the other end of the phone.

PAULCS
    • Total Posts 574

Great stuff guys and I’ve sent you a PM KautoStar1 ;)

Friggo
    • Total Posts 1618

Great stuff guys and I’ve sent you a PM KautoStar1 ;)

:shock:

I hope it’s regarding the Derek Thompson fan club! :mrgreen:

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 389

haha he suggested we all chip in to buy him a present for Christmas. Bless :D

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 18426

Has anyone got that photo of Jilly with her clothes off

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6769

I’ve got one of Jilly Cooper with her clothes on Nathan..will that do? 😉

I’m a nobody just racing mad and love to get down to my local track Newmarket whenever I can and visit Frankel at Banstead Manor Farm Stud on tour days :heart:

Was a member of Desert Orchid’s official fanclub and my daughter has actually sat on his back at one of his Open Days. We have a piece of his mane plated that Midge Burridge gave to my daughter when she was fighting Leukaemia she was very kind to us, my daughter pulled through but sadly Midge died 3 years ago of Cancer, she was a lovely lady who shared Desert Orchid with us allowing us to stroke and make a fuss of him, will always remember her especially and also Richard at the Open Days. :rose:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 18426

I’m a nobody

I’m not having that
    you are the Forum queen Jac
    The Newmarket Queen
    and if you had been in the same room as Prince Harry when he was off his face you could of been the future Queen of England
    I can just Imagine those bookies handing over fistfuls of notes with your mug on them… :rose:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6769

LOL…
    Thank you Nathan I just spilt my hot chocolate reading that..I can dream :heart:

Luckily The Queen Of England job is in very capable hands I would get the sack if I had the job for always being at the races :yes:

PS…Your Knighthoods in the Post.

Jac :rose:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.