The Circus Is Here 1111

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here 1111

This topic contains 376 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 4 hours, 52 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

I was going to do Liverpool this weekend away at Chelsea but it looks like Virgil Van Dijk is not guaranteed to be fit which would be a blow. Fingers crossed he makes it.
    Wolves rested the starting 11 that had played United and so back from that break I expect them to give Southampton a tough match. I’m not sure the Wolves squad is as deep as maybe Watford’s and the reason I left Wolves out of that bet at the price they are but the starting 11 are very good and still early enough in the season for them to knock out the wins before any injures may disrupt them

5/6 Wolves to win £6.00

+£12.00

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Wolves returned £11.00

I don’t think that there will be many goals today, I’m slightly favouring Cardiff being at home.
    Burnley have picked up of late as predicted but my gut is telling me Cardiff will edge this, they have had to play City, Chelsea and Arsenal in their last 3 games and although I’m not sure if they will stay up or not they are capable of winning a few home games. Skybet have boosted the 1-0 to 13/2 so I’ve had a couple of nuggets on that.

13/2 Cardiff 1-0 c/s £2.00

+£21.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

I was hoping for Evens on Man City -1 goal but it’s 10/11 so I’ll be disciplined for a change and leave it.
    I’ve played them straight instead as part of a double. They lost match day 1 so you’d think they can’t really afford to not win this one unless they want to make things tricky for themselves.

The one I do like on the handicap is Ajax +2 against Munich
    Munich haven’t quite been with it lately in their last two games and I don’t fancy them at all for the CL. Is the squad getting a bit old now.?? Ajax have been scoring goals, I know the Dutch league isn’t the best and they came a cropper against PSV but I think that is why they are the price they are. I’m probably wrong and Bayern will slaughter them too but for a quid I’m not going to worry to much

4/11 City
    11/8 Ajax +2 goals

£1.00 Double

+£20.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Double returned £3.24

Club Brugge score goals in their league but away to Atletico Madrid is a different kettle of crisp. I expect the home side to cruise this and win to nil just short of evens looks fair enough.

19/20 Atletico to win to nil £3.24

+£20.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Huddersfield have scored 3 league goals in 7 games with no wins and two draws
    Burnley haven’t quite been on the same form as last season but now out of Europe have won their last two games albeit one against Cardiff. I think the manager is slowly getting them together and the win to nil today looks about the pick of it

5/2 Burnley to win to nil £3.00

+£17.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

WBA will take the midweek draw as a moral victory scoring two late goals
    They have a knack of scoring lately and I think they should be too good for Reading at home today

7/5 West Brom -1 goal handicap £2.00

+£15.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

West Brom returned £4.80

Arsenal should win but Fulham have the attacking play to cause Arsenal problems. The gunners are on a run of results but haven’t faced anyone of note since the first two games at the odds I reckon Fulham are a good bet.

17/4 Fulham to win £2.80

£17.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Got that one very wrong…. 😥

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4549

You’re not the only one that got it wrong Nathan, but for different reasons. This
    should give you a laugh. I was watching the Man U Newcastle game, and after Newcastle went
    up 2-0 I had a look at the prices of a Man U comeback. I was on Bet365, and using their
    “sliders” (I bloody hate them) I saw Man U were 6/1 for 2-2 and 25/1 to win 3-2. I stuck
    20 quid on both. When Man U got to 2-2 I decided to check what the cashout was on the 2-2
    result as I thought there would be another goal. Nothing showed up under the cashout button,
    and when I checked my open bets, neither appeared there either. It was only when I then checked
    my settled bets that I saw that I had taken the scores in the 1st half betting…….what a
    complete f*****g tosser :wacko:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Bloody hell BigG, that’s not a very nice kick in the nuts
    I’ve done it before on overs/unders markets were I’ve backed the wrong one that I was suppose to.
    My brain is about 4 or 5 steps behind my actions…. :scratch:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Just setting off to watch the FA Cup 3rd qualifying round between Taunton and St Albans.
    The away team are rightly favourites but there will be a big attendance tonight and the magic of the cup and all that. Both sides score plenty of goals and that is both sides strength.

18/1 St Albans 3-2 c/s £1.50
    22/1 Taunton 3-2 c/s £1.50

+£14.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

Taunton won 5-2 to set up a final qualifying round match against Billericay Town who have Jamie O’Hara in their squad..

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

The 4th goal was the best, think they had Karius in between the sticks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUc25L1QTNQ

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

I’m sure Jose will have something up his sleeve and he’ll need to as his side have been poor all season. Despite the quality in the ranks they are not playing together and away at Chelsea will be about as hard as it gets for them. I expect the home side to win and have stuck my whole thread profit, the sum of fourteen English pounds that they do so.

3/4 Chelsea to win £14.00

+£0.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19505

I wasn’t expecting this result
    Will have to settle for the loss on the thread but the bright side is a knock to Chelsea’s title charge and neither winning
    **** OFF Mourhino

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 377 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.