The Circus Is Here 111

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here 111

This topic contains 243 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 244 total)
  • Author

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Mane off the mark. B-) B-)

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

William Hill have contradicted themselves here, 14/1 to score 100 PL goals yet go 200’s to score in every PL game, what would Skybet go 1000’s…?
    5 blanks last year and I can’t see it happening but again worth a quid at the odds.

200/1 Liverpool to score in every Premier League match 2017/18 £1.00

37 games to go…… :rose:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    CharlesOlney
    CharlesOlney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1096

M Gabbadiani 40/1

We don’t give him enough support on that front unfortunately but it’ll be interesting to see how he’s priced up when he leaves us for Liverpool next year.

As much as it pains me, I can just see Lukaku smashing in goals left, right and centre this year but he’s no value at the prices.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

Yeah, I would have took Lukaku if the free bet for each goal was on offer but not without
    I had enough back on Kane last year to happily see the market pass by this year

btw can anyone point me in the direction of the Chelsea relegation party thread…… :whistle:

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Kane is 1.91 with one layer but is generally 1.7 to score any time. Tighter odds than Ronaldo

3/1 first goal scorer does appeal though. If you had followed Ronaldo 2/3 years ago he was similar odds but was first goalscorer more often than not.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Market queuing up to lay Kane, I disagree and am backing Kane at 100/30. Small stakes only

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Market queuing up to lay Kane, I disagree and am backing Kane at 100/30. Small stakes only

This is in the first goal scorer market today, not the outright :rose:

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

I’m off to Barnsley away tomorrow and have to say, I fancy us. 2/1 is fair though. I have done us in some multis as I think we will win but it’s not a price to go piling in to.

Anyway.. I have to oppose you with Palace. I think that wil have goals in it and both to score at 19/20 is good enough for me in 4 folds from a few selections.

Also like West Brom to win and under 3.5 goals at 15/8. That’s in.

Sheffield Wednesday at home to QPR, Lincoln at home to Morecambe and Millwall at home to Bolton all half time/full time as well for me.

Leeds and BTTS at 10/3 looks the value play there.

I have a few other games for my multiples off the top of my head.

I also see I have a 19/1 acca from the league cup I placed 7 weeks ago that has just Liverpool and Man City left tomorrow to win which would be nice.

Good luck to all who play

Liverpool ruining a 19/1 acca. Ouch.

Anyway… my betting was a shambles yesterday you’ll see. Though I did get West Brok right. I had Huddersfield but BTTS so that lost. Millwall, Lincoln and Sheffield Wednesday all lost.

However, even though my betting was a bad day, seeing the Town win away from home makes up for it. I did say I’d thought we would win and that second half performance was excellent to come from a goal down and get the points. Left at 8am and home at 10pm with a sore head. Joint top of the league.

Top half 11/4 folks!

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Still 9/4 with BetVic MoM!!!! Still value!!!

Will be looking to double that with something else

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Lakaku 5/2, not for me. An injury or lack of form will surely see his price drop below that at some stage. Let’s see. It’s a market worth watching for a while. Kane doesn’t really get amongst the goals early doors and his price will drop if this happens.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

0-0 half time but Neymar looks sharp, PSG look like scoring just need a bit of rub in front of goal

3/1 Neymar 1st goal £2.00

-£11.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

That og keeps the bet in play and will open up the home side more you’d have thought

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Still 9/4 with BetVic MoM!!!! Still value!!!

Will be looking to double that with something else

Yeah I will probably do it in a double with my next bet on September for the Oaks.

I’ve got Ipswich in every season multiple as I just thought 11/4 was an insult. I still do. Our strike force this year is as good as 95% of the teams coming forward. And last season (our first outside the top half in 4 years) our problem was not being able to score.

In fact we had 9 draws in a row at one point (7 1-1s and 2 0-0s)

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17111

Ipswich have made a good start, early season confidence can go a long way if you can get on a roll, still a bloody tough league that Championship mind you. I checked flash score and it had Boro/Sheff Utd at 1-1 in injury time, woke up this morning, checked the paper to see Boro had won 1-0….. :wacko:

Looking ahead to Tuesday and Liverpool are odds against to beat Hoffenheim. The Germans are no push overs I’m sure and L’pool’s defence is about as much use as a chocolate toothbrush but what will Hoffenhiem do…..? See it out and go back to Anfield with a tougher game ahead of them or try and get something in the 1st leg leaving space for Liverpool’s attack. Klopp will want to get the game sorted, I can’t see him risking too many changes with what’s at stake.

11/8 Liverpool £4.00

-£15.00

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 869

Ipswich have made a good start, early season confidence can go a long way if you can get on a roll, still a bloody tough league that Championship mind you. I checked flash score and it had Boro/Sheff Utd at 1-1 in injury time, woke up this morning, checked the paper to see Boro had won 1-0….. :wacko:

Looking ahead to Tuesday and Liverpool are odds against to beat Hoffenheim. The Germans are no push overs I’m sure and L’pool’s defence is about as much use as a chocolate toothbrush but what will Hoffenhiem do…..? See it out and go back to Anfield with a tougher game ahead of them or try and get something in the 1st leg leaving space for Liverpool’s attack. Klopp will want to get the game sorted, I can’t see him risking too many changes with what’s at stake.

11/8 Liverpool £4.00

<span class=”d4pbbc-font-color” style=”color: red”>-£15.00</span>

Good luck Nath.

Just done a few multiples for a total of £9.

Main trebles:
    Ipswich Top Half 2/1
    Bradford above Southend 1/2
    Swindon above Forest Green 2/5

5.3/1

Done the same treble but with September in as well for the oaks. And done the treble above also with the top 3 any order Man U/man C/Spurs.

5-fold of them for a quid to be greedy at 250/1

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 244 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.