The Circus Is Here 111

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here 111

This topic contains 609 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 610 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Chances are City will steamroll Cardiff, Pep takes the cups seriously but I’m sure Neil Warnock will have his troops fired up for this one, they won’t need much motivating anyway for this. A few 50p correct scores in case the unthinkable happens…. :wacko:

50/1 Cardiff 1-0 correct score 50p
    40/1 Cardiff 2-1 correct score 50p
    125/1 Cardiff 3-1 correct score 50p

+£88.50

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Belenenses don’t score many certainly not of late whilst Benfica have a strong defence and a win tonight will put them temporary top of the table. Win to nil looks the way to go, hope it will last longer than the one on Saturday. :rose:
    Sky are doing a money back in cash if lose on the treble with Liverpool, Arsenal and Boro for Tuesday at a £10 max at 3/1 so I’ve availed myself to that.

11/10 Benfica to win to nil £3.50

+£85.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Benfica just missed a penalty…….. :wacko: :wacko:

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1050

They let me have £11 Nath :bye:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Double on Derby who look a little bit of value at home to mid table Brentford and I’ve done Villa to win to nil against a Burton outfit out of form.

1/1 Villa win to nil
    6/5 Derby to beat Brentford

£5.00 double

+£80.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

I think Chelsea will be fired up for this after the last game. Conte will be going back to basics, they will defend and hit. Watford have been off form and not scoring either so the win to nil plus a correct score bash will do for this evening. Wanted to take a punt on Giroud for either 1st goal or man of the match but he’s a tad too short for my liking.

31/20 Chelsea to win to nil £5.00
    15/2 Chelsea 2-0 c/s £2.00

+£73.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Another one I got bang wrong. Chelsea were sloppy on the ball and Watford outdid them on everything. Where has Conte’s passion on the sidelines gone…? Looks like a man fed up.
    A small bash tonight on one of the replays. Birmingham against Huddersfield. The blues have been doing okay after a dodgy start whereas Huddersfield look to be feeling the pinch, I think they will have to prioritise the league so have gone for the home side.

10/1 Birmingham 2-1 £1.00
    28/1 Birmingham 3-1 £1.00
    4/1 Birmingham 1-0 Half Time score £1.00

+£70.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Stepping up the stakes tonight in a bid to get back nearer the ton…. :wacko:
    Can’t see Spurs conceding against Newport, should get all the possession and see them off with ease. The only foreseeable problem is they have Arsenal and Juventus coming up within the next 7 days so may field a weakened team but even so it should be enough to handle this

8/13 Spurs to win to nil £20.00

+£50.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Spurs to nil returned £32.31

+£82.31

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1050

Good hit Nath

Everton at home aren’t exactly ripping up trees but they are home to an injury ravaged Palace. There’s 7/5 out there lads but I’ve had to settle for 13/10

Everton 13/10

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Cheers Wasp, Newport were quiet but had a great chance to score in the last kick of the game, lucky for me the keeper was equal to it

Agree about Everton

Skybet going 10’s on Everton, Wolves and Derby

Derby home to Norwich and Wolves home to QPR seems a decent enough chance

10/1 Everton, Wolves and Derby £2.31

+£80.00

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2003

Not been on this thread for a little while. Had a look though, good to see everyone ticking over nicely. Been some tough games for betting since Christmas I have found.

There’s been very little footy betting for me asides from getting on the 2/1 Aldershot early last week to beat Dagenham. I’d heard about dagenhams financial problems before they went public so managed to get that 2/1. Eventually went into 11/10.

All footy this week revolves around the Scum away game on Sunday. Massive game and the 2,000 of us travelling will pray for a victory. Would be a big result for all of us on the top half Ipswich bet as well from the start of the season.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Good luck with that one MOM, Ipswich feeling it a bit of late, thought they would have beat Burton at the weekend. Keep popping in with your bets and thoughts, especially on Ipswich, enjoy reading your tales, still can’t believe you came away from Millwall with all your teeth still in place. lol

Gone for Liverpool tonight, Porto are no pushovers and have home advantage but Liverpool hardly stepped out of second gear against Southampton and had an easy time of it and with being out of the FA Cup they have 10 days after tonight before their next game so you’d imagine it will be all hands to the pump with the strongest possible line up and Klopp trying to come away with a decent 1st leg result to make the return game more comfortable.

Tactically it could be a headache for Porto, if they attack too much it will open them up, I think they’ll approach it more cagey and it could be tight but when L’Pool go 1 up they will go forward more and it will end up 2 nil

11/8 Liverpool £4.00
    12/1 Liverpool 2-0 £1.00

+£75.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19508

Straight win returned £9.50

Arsenal have to take the Europa Cup seriously. I don’t know much about this Ostersund team but I do know Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is ineligible and Lacazette is out injured. Giroud is now blue and Walcott is out with Big Sam for a slap up meal and Sanchez is counting is money. That leaves Welbeck up top to lead the line for Wenger and at 9/2 for the 1st goal seems a fair shout

9/2 Danny Welbeck 1st goalscorer £1.50

+£83.00

Sassoon1990
    Sassoon1990
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

Morning Nathan,

Top shout on the Liverpool game, very impressive by them and you were right with the clean sheet just needed more goals! With regards to Wanny Delbeck – do you think he’ll get back to full form by the end of the season and feature at the World Cup?

Sassoon

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 610 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.