The Circus Is Here 111

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here 111

This topic contains 327 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 3 hours, 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 328 total)
  • Author

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 916

Boro have been a tad disappointing thus far and will not be in for an easy ride away at Bristol City who are riding the crest of a wave, whatever that means…… :scratch:
    A couple of correct scores in favour of the home side

Also had a nugget on Lukaku, out of form but has the presence to cause Arsenal’s defence trouble

11/1 Bristol City 2-0 50p
    30/1 Bristol City 3-0 50p
    5/1 Romelu Lukaku 1st scorer £1.00

<span class=”d4pbbc-font-color” style=”color: blue”>+£23.00</span>

ps good result again for Ipswich up to 7th and only 2pts behind Bristol City…… :good:

Backed Boro for the title antepost. The ticket is in the bin, nearly :negative:

What’s worse is that I’ve got 2 very strong ante post accas where the weak link in each is Boro to finish in the top 6. Not in the bin yet but they do need to start picking up points.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 916

Layed Barnsley and backed Bolton yesterday. It was my nap and I’m going to put it up now. Aftertimimg at its best B-)

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 916

Won’t say anything about the skybet boost :rose:

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 916

The new forest derby and the lay here will be Southampton who are awful away from home but performances have improved recently. As with any derby the stakes will be low and in play bet will be the order of the day too

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

I had a few quid on Boro to be in the top 6 at the start of the season too. They are looking disjointed at the moment, I’m not overly optimistic at present.
    Going for Wolves tonight to be winning at half/time – full/time, they are in good form and scoring lots at the moment. I expect Birmingham to make things tough but think Wolves can get the upper hand, especially if scoring first.

9/5 Wolves HT/FT £3.00

+£20.00

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

Wolves result returned £8.40

Even with a defeat tonight United should progress. I see them having one eye on the big weekend game, the likelihood will be they keep things tight and pick off the Russians on the break. Also had a very small bash at the correct score double with Celtic

5/4 United to win to nil £2.00

6/1 United to win 2-0
    10/1 Celtic to win 2-0 40p double

+£26.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

I don’t rate this Spartak side at all, lord only knows how they stuffed Seville 5-1
    Anyway a couple of correct scores of interest with a strong attacking side out tonight

11/1 Liverpool 4-0 £1.50
    18/1 Liverpool 5-0 £1.50

+£23.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

Not a bad start 2 up after 15 minutes

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

Should of been double figures

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 916

Cmon Nath that’s shocking tipping. Especially you as the correct score guru.

Anyone knew that would be over 5-0 :bye:

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

I know, bang out of form

Good to see all 5 English sides progress, going to start getting interesting

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

Not a lot jumping out at me this weekend so have had another small bash at the correct score double along with two singles. Both Wolves and Spurs look bankers so have had a quid on the skyboost at 4/1 with the other side being Villa to beat Millwall

8/1 Wolves 3-0
    15/2 Spurs 3-0

50p double
    2 x 75p singles

4/1 Sky boost Wolves, Spurs and Villa £1.00

+£20.00

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1123

I don’t rate this Spartak side at all, lord only knows how they stuffed Seville 5-1
    Anyway a couple of correct scores of interest with a strong attacking side out tonight

11/1 Liverpool 4-0 £1.50
    18/1 Liverpool 5-0 £1.50

<span class=”d4pbbc-font-color” style=”color: blue”>+£23.00</span>

Blimey that’s unlucky Nath.

Can’t see Town getting a result today. If I was someone who could bet against their own team, I’d say Middlesbrough are due a home win and will get a result. Think they’re a shade of odds on. But on form, 5/1 is a tad insulting to us. On a good run, 2 points off the playoffs and above boro and we get priced up at 5s. Hmmmmm.

Think the bet of the day is Bradford. Flying at home. 23/20 is value in my view. Rochdale are struggling this year and could go down.

Also backed Chelsea to score in both halves at 5/4. West Ham are awful defensively this season whereas Chelsea always bang the goals in against West Ham anyway. Can see a hammering.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 916

A few footie bets but nothing significant.

A 3pm home five fold returned over 40s. The wasp was on but spoiled by Bentekes spoilt outburst. Bruce Milli you might not like rugby pal but if you had a proper captain out there that wouldn’t have happened today. Cost wasp over 200 :negative: 😥

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 17490

ouch Wasp..

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 328 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.