The Cheltenham Certainty.

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2016 The Cheltenham Certainty.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 203 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by Fran the man Fran the man 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    cormack15
    cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 9968

Min is the lay of the meeting for me!!

Vautour is the certainty !!

Spot on Raymo

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2750

Thanks Corm :good: I did start the meeting fantastic having laid Min bigtime and backer Altior too!!

And surprisingly enough finished it fantastic too having backed Solar Impulse at 33/1 !!

MoyenneCorniche
    MoyenneCorniche
    Participant
    • Total Posts 87

Can’t believe that,with all the short priced favourites this year my nap is in the bloody Foxhunters,but I just cannot see ON THE FRINGE getting beaten!

Won doing cartwheels last year,will have the best jockey on board and has any amount in hand over the others,as long as winning at Cheltenham,Aintree and Punchestown last summer has not bottomed him.

Never in doubt eh? :unsure:

Have to admit I was bawls deep on this one (including in a double with Don C)and,while I am usually quite conservative with my celebrations,I was doing a jig of delight across the club lawn when Nina got him home. :heart:

Never again will I be lumping on like that,I must have aged 10 years during the race!

The Ante-Post King
    The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8823

Can’t believe that,with all the short priced favourites this year my nap is in the bloody Foxhunters,but I just cannot see ON THE FRINGE getting beaten!

Won doing cartwheels last year,will have the best jockey on board and has any amount in hand over the others,as long as winning at Cheltenham,Aintree and Punchestown last summer has not bottomed him.

Never in doubt eh? :unsure:

Have to admit I was bawls deep on this one (including in a double with Don C)and,while I am usually quite conservative with my celebrations,I was doing a jig of delight across the club lawn when Nina got him home. :heart:

Never again will I be lumping on like that,I must have aged 10 years during the race!

Well done ‘Moyenne’ great to see an Ante-Post wager come off.

The Ante-Post King
    The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8823

Cue Card definitely goes to Punchestown,lets see if Don Cossack dares to turn up and be put in his place.

Fran the man
    Fran the man
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Cue Card definitely goes to Punchestown,lets see if Don Cossack dares to turn up and be put in his place.

We’ll get a little fun wager going TAPK? Don Cossack wins you donate to a charity of my choice and Vice Versa?

Now to pick which charity you’re going to be paying to for me :yes:

The Ante-Post King
    The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8823

We’ll get a little fun wager going TAPK? Don Cossack wins you donate to a charity of my choice and Vice Versa?

Now to pick which charity you’re going to be paying to for me :yes:

Never one to resist a private wager Fran….Both horses have to finish race though as for the 3rd time this season we wont know who ‘Would/should/could’ have won.

Fran the man
    Fran the man
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Time’s drawing nearer and a cracker instore especially if Vautour turns up but he’ll not have enough in the heat of the battle to hold of our 2 stars 😉 .
    50 enough of a little wager for you TAPK? I’ll stretch to 100 if you want but anything more would be getting a bit much for me as i’d never even bet more than 2 or 3 hundred on any horse(might have that on him next week on the rails) so not going to go too mad on a fun bet albeit for a good cause whatever either of us choose.

Come on the Don :heart:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Fran the man Fran the man.
    Fran the man
    Fran the man
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Looks like we’re not going to get the showdown of all showdowns after all :negative:
    Punchestown going to be a bit of an anti climax for me, i was really looking forward to this race and to getting to see Thistlecrack in the flesh for the first time and now neither will happen.
    I might just watch it on TV now. Mind you that could change soon enough once the initial disappointment of Dons injury wears off. :unsure:

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.