Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/index.php:7) in /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbp-topic-views/bbp-topic-views.php on line 76

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/index.php:7) in /var/sites/t/theracingforum.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbp-topic-views/bbp-topic-views.php on line 76
 Tales from the Aintree betting ring Saturday – theracingforum.co.uk

Tales from the Aintree betting ring Saturday

Home Forums Horse Racing Tales from the Aintree betting ring Saturday

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichK RichK 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    simonnott
    simonnott
    Participant
    • Total Posts 179

Tales from the Aintree betting ring on Saturday http://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/simon-nott-aintree-saturday-report/

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13019

I don’t comment on these enough Simon, but they are great reads, thanks.

Keep em coming

pilgarlic
    Participant
    • Total Posts 518

Thanks Simon. Often wondered what it would feel like to be a punter lurching from one debacle to another, outwardly shrugging it off

chestnut
    Participant
    • Total Posts 263

I see there is a 7 part interview with John McCririck. Did I miss the link to it?

RichK
    RichK
    Participant
    • Total Posts 202

Enjoyed the first three parts of the McCririck interview. Nice to see him without the shouting and showboating.

Sad to see he doesn’t look at all well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.