Summer jumping

This topic contains 123 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  greenasgrass 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 609

Aye Capital Force travelled and jumped well and was unlucky but the same could be said of Bamako Moriviere- he jumped much better most of the way than he has done before. Ah well they’re there to be jumped. I’d’ve been more annoyed if Law Girl had won and I discovered after work that my treble had gone splat with CF (I didn’t bet Sandfly or Going for Broke singly just on those boredom trebles). Glad to both those nice young chasers get up along with Roconga. Unlike poor game little Fire In Soul who I see was on BlackGold’s memorial list this week. Poor little chap, I liked him. Relieved Alamein’s name was absent- I hadn’t been able to find out if he was OK that day.

I agree that hurdle race is a good one and my only non-National bet tomorrow is Young Turk. Four nice horses there in that race. Hope the last of the summer jumpers are lucky for us. :good:

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 11770

It would be great to go out with a bang Grass :good:

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 11770

Thanks for the thread Grass, been good fun during the Summer Months, and thankfully we managed a few nice lifts between us.

Can’t let the thread go without a quick mention of the poor ones, and my pride of place goes to Go It Alone :whistle: , who I believe is just approaching the home straight as I type lol

Thankfully not all like that though, and the likes of Baily Moon, Kylecrue, and Brave Spartacus, made it all worthwhile, as did On Fiddlers Green, which was one of my biggest bets of the summer.

I also have to thank you for highlighting Theatre Wine, who I’d have missed otherwise, and her walk in the park at 16’s last months was also a real highlight.

He wasn’t ever backable on his own, but I think I’m looking forward to Le Richebourg the most this winter, and he could be a star.

Finally, and last but not least, was Potters Point, and Lisa O’Neil :heart: , who made sure we really did go out with a bang.

Good luck this winter, and I hope you have more fun digging out some of those big priced each way jobs you got during the summer.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 609

Thanks VTC it’s been a fun thread to do and we have lots of nice young horses to look forward to…even if we have to wait till next year for the good ground ones who are getting tucked away for the winter. Roll on the winter jumps now and best of luck to us both and the other TRF jumps fans. :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.