Searchable results data base

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Searchable results data base

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Sassoon1990 Sassoon1990 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lordnoise
    lordnoise
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3

Hello Gents – I’m looklng for a searchable results data base. A typical enquiry might be results for the last 20 C2 hcap hurdles over 2 miles at Haydock. The annoying RP site can’t help but HorseRaceBase can at 15 quid a month. I’m trying to keep the ever spiralling costs of research down so are there any cheaper options ?

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13067

No idea myself Lord, if no joy here, I’ll move your post to Systems, see if any of the guys there can help.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3019

I suggest you have a look at this free site it might be what you want.

http://www.adrianmassey.no-ip.org

Colin

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3019

I suggest you have a look at this free site it might be what you want.

I don’t seem able to set up a hyperlink directly to the site so if you enter Adrian Massey into Google you’ll get a number of hits, go for adrianmassey.no-ip.org.

I use it a lot and even if you may find it a touch on the clunky side there is a hell of a lot of FREE data there.

Colin

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  seabird.
    lordnoise
    lordnoise
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3

Adrian Masseys very useful site is at http://adrianmassey.no-ip.org/web1/ although it doesnt allow results enquiries. I think Flatstats will but I’m going to give HorseRaceBase a 3 month trial at 15 quid a month as it covers NH too.
    Thanks for your replies.

Sassoon1990
    Sassoon1990
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

Alright chaps,

Cheers seabird, the A Massey site is definitely useful. Out of interest does anyone else have sites that they like to use which are good for stats and the like and not necessarily in your face?

Cheers,

Sass

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3019

Not sure if it would fall into your “in your face” category but Geegeez is very good and at 30 pounds a month is very good value.

Colin

Sassoon1990
    Sassoon1990
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

Hiya Colin,

Cheers for that, it’s always struck me as a really good site but I guess I see that as expensive for what you get without fully knowing what you get. Do you use any others? or anyone else here pay for subscriptions?

Cheers

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3019

I use the free version of Flatstats, which is OK, and have subscribed. The main drawback is that they don’t include Irish racing in their stats.

Sassoon1990
    Sassoon1990
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

Cheers Seabird, appreciated.

Do you find it strongest in certain areas? Like studying trainers, individual course stats etc…?

Cheers,

Sass

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.