This week’s race is the William Hill Portland (Doncaster 1.50).
Selections here please. Good luck all.
Here are the rules
This is a competition consisting of one handicap run each Saturday. Rules are as follows:-
1. Competition starts on Saturday 7 July 2018 with the last race run on Saturday 17 November 2018.
2. Tipsters pick 2 horses in each race, horse one is a 2 point win bet and horse two is a 1 point each way bet. You CANNOT pick the same horse for both bets and you are advised to name reserves.
3. All bets are settled at SP and all e/w bets are paid at 1/4 odds as follows:-
Races up to 15 runners – 1st, 2nd & 3rd places
Races with 16-21 runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places
Races with 22+ runners – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th places
4. The winner will be the tipster with the best level stakes profit.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tipster with most winners, if still level then the tipster with the biggest SP winner, then the 2nd biggest SP winner and so on.
6. I shall post which race is to be selected by Friday at the latest and you can post selections right up to off time.
7. Anyone can enter just post selections on the relevant thread.
8. Competition lasts 20 weeks and tipsters must play in at least 15 weeks to have a chance of winning.