Rewards4Racing Handicap Chase Aintree

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Rewards4Racing Handicap Chase Aintree

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nausered 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Hells Kitchen will undoubtably get well backed here. But too my mind, he’s a bit of a dodgy jumper, that little fact and Barry Geraghty don’t seem to go too well together. I’m looking to appose him here. Kauto Riko may not have a ‘sexy’ trainer, but he’s a good jumper, with a fantastic strike rate for a young horse, who runs well first time out. Rain at Aintree in the next hour, more tonight and more tomorrow. He could get the soft ground he likes too. At 16-1, I’m willing to take the chance E/W at that price that enough rain will fall.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3549

Mrsraymo has backed Kauto Naus but myself am on WAR SOUND at 10/1 and MARTILOO at 11/1.

Looks a proper tricky race this but am willing to against Hells Kitchen due to it not being the greatest jumper in the world. Martiloo looked good last eyar and then didn’t get home over three miles and back to this trip looks interesting at the price. War Sound looks interesting purely and simply because Hobbs horses were all wrong last year and IMO most of his will be well handicapped this season and the yard is worth keeping an eye on!!

Good Luck :good: :good:

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Good luck mate :good:

peter .h
    peter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 976

Bouvreuil has dropped to the same mark as when he was a close second in a novice handicap chase at the Festival, so I’ll be considering him at a big price.

Another one who has plummeted down the weights is Captain Chaos who won at the course last season and I’m convinced he’s better than his recent efforts suggest. Another outsider with a chance.

Nausered
    Participant
    • Total Posts 435

Well in Raymo, lovely times mate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.