Peterborough Chase 2017

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Peterborough Chase 2017

This topic contains 38 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Gingertipster Gingertipster 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1978

With the meeting abandoned, surely we get our money back?

Even though he wasn’t declared, there is no race for him to have run in.

Got to be a void bet surely?

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5293

Yep, it’ll be void.

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 815

For my Stable Stars, i hope this run this race again and Top Notch scoots up

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

LD73
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1045
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19314

Taunton has escaped the bad weather, not even a frost on the car in the mornings the past couple of weeks. Plenty of rain yesterday but dry enough today.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19314

the bad news is I won’t be able to attend…… 🙁

DBRDBR
    DBRDBR
    Participant
    • Total Posts 183

Cue Card might run.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1721

Got his entry today

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 19314

A harder frost this morning, would of had to defrost the car had I driven and averaging about 2 degrees most of the day.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 815

Superb piece of opportunism by Tizzard. Whilst you’d maybe think its sharp enough for him, it will be interesting to see how he gets on. I wouldn’t as confident now with my stable star entrant Top Notch, but i would still say the younger legs might catch Cue Card.

God’s Own in receipt of 6pds going back right handed is a sure danger to all. Not sure his record fresh is the best, but hes normally geared towards the festivals, and with the division he competes in getting uber competitive it wouldnt be impossible George has geared him up earlier this year to get a pot.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1721

Mrs bishop sais shed rather the KG. Tizz said probably KG also For CC not sure he will run here after those commemts

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 815

Can’t believe Gods Own isnt being run! Especially with the 6pds over TN.

His form right handed is very handy indeed and he’d have been a danger to all.

TN for the Stable Stars!

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8298

Cue Card is out and Top Notch is 4/11, a nothing race now. What a waste of bloody time.

So much for Tizzard’s opportunism and it just shows he’s clueless. What an embarrassing series of events.

God’s Own is also out, leaving a poxy five runners.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

CharlesOlney
    CharlesOlney
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1966

Mr Tizzard does not own Cue Card so regardless of whether it was a great opportunity or not if Mrs Bishop would rather her horse ran in the King George then that’s where he should run.

If I owned Cue Card I’d skip Taunton and head to Kempton too.

But I agree that this is now surely a penalty kick for Top Notch and I fully expect him to demolish them.

stevecaution
    stevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8298

Surely trainers are there to guide owners though. What kind of half-assed operation decides to enter a horse, only to pull it out almost immediately? It smacks of a flawed thought process and a bum steer for punters.

Cue Card is done and running him in top class company will destroy the horse. He’s at least a stone behind his best and the owner is abusing the animal for personal folly. Just like Best Mate supposedly being the “Best Friend” of the owner but a Triple Gold Cup wasn’t enough to stop the greed of the Pig in looking for more glory. Fatality ensued.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.