Peterborough Chase 2015

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Peterborough Chase 2015

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by steeplechasing steeplechasing 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1951

Al Ferof for me in this. Not sure why a change of stables and I must have missed this. But he has won first time out in the past four seasons. Ptit Zig looks the main danger after his good second to Vautour at Ascot but with the Nicholls stable not firing at present then this has to be a worry. Both Pepite Rose and Wishfull Thinking ran well in their seasonal debuts and it wouldn’t be a total surprise to me if either of these two won.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 13479

Good luck with Al Ferof Homer :good:

If I was having a serious bet it would be Al Ferof for me as well. As it is, thinking of doing an each way Lucky 63 tomorrow, and if I do, I’ll contradict myself and stick Wishfull Thinking in there.

Zamorston
    Zamorston
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1120

Cannot see past Al Ferof, think he’s a shoe in….only surprise to me is that he isn’t favourite!

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5293

Ptit Zig, surely? 🙂

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.